Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Memorial Day Weekend


memorial-day-history.png


During my Memorial Day Weekend I spent a day out in the park in Riverside to celebrate. We all had a family gathering picnic along with my grandmother. We barbecued , played soccer, basketball , and even took a steep hike up the mountain. I got to experience seeing rattle snakes and lizards out in the hike and even played some catch with my younger brother. On Memorial Day itself, i visited the grave of my uncle who passed away the year of 2007. We paid our respect and grieved for his loss along with remembering the good moments along with him. In the cemetery , a couple of veterans showed a ceremony of respect and honor for those lost lives that were lost out in combat. We loved, honored, and grieved this past weekend. This weekend, i also spent most of the remaining free time i had playing video games with my older sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment