Monday, May 16, 2016

Phillip Riggs' Four Success Tips

Phillip Riggs' Four Success Tips


1. Work Hard.
2. Follow your passions. Do things you are interested in doing. 
3. Don't chase after money.
4. Serve others. Do good things for others, and good things will come to you. 

--These four success tips are a great use of motivation and a great aim for our biggest goals. I plan on working hard to become a Correctional Officer in the future. I plan on following my goals and dreams and to do what ever is necessary to full fill my dream job. Money had never been my motivation. The only motivation i had was being able to bring justice, and help rehabilitate lost individuals. My job will be to help and serve others physically and mentally as well. My only goal is to be able to help others and i am positive i am able to accomplish it . 

No comments:

Post a Comment