Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation

1.) One of the things i liked about this class is that, i was able to improve and practice typing without looking and memorizing the keyboard keys. I also liked how we were able to express our creativity and be allowed to design our blog however we please. 

2.) What i didn't like about this class is that, I wish I was able to learn more about the computer programs and how they work. Such as being able to use PowerPoint, word, excel, making websites, blogging, etc.

3.) I recommend teaching more of the way the computer works and the basics of what to know as a student , to use in the academic lifestyle. 

4.) The highlight for me in this class was creating short strong summaries for the blog posts. 

5.) I did try my very best in this class. I've completed all my assignments on time and followed every direction appointed in class.

6.) Occasionally i read my life planning goals journal to remind myself about my possible achievements. I read to motivate myself a littler more everyday. 

7.) I am definitely committed to being a CTR person. I will not give into temptations and i will always be motivated to pursue doing good in the encounters i experience in the future. 

8.) In this class , I learned to be a much more civilized and a responsible young adult that is motivated to achieve her future goals. I will continue to respect myself, my elder, and peers and never give up even when i begin to struggle. 

9.) I will always remember Mr. Haymore's greatest quote "Choose The Right." and the catchy song that goes along with it . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment